The Luminex II, Luminex, and Diamante can copy the jobs from the Data SD card to a USB flash drive. This can be useful if your writer is in the courtroom but your computer is at your desk. The flash drive fits in the USB A port on the back of the writer. You can use up to a 32GB USB Flash drive to copy file. Make sure the USB Flash drive is plugged into the USB A port before copying files.
- From the Opening menu, press Storage, SD Card, Files.
- The job files are organized in folders by year and month, with the newest folder first. Press the Up and Down buttons to highlight a folder. Press Date Sort to toggle folders between ascending and descending order.
- Press Folder to display the job files for the selected folder. Job files display in date order, newest files first, with the following subfile information: the file size in megabytes, the estimated number of transcript pages, an indicator when there is an associated audio file and an indicator when there is an associated job dictionary. Press Date Sort to toggle the display of files in ascending and descending order.
- To copy files, press the Up or Down buttons to highlight the desired files then press Select to highlight the files. Repeat this step for each file to copy to the USB Flash drive.
- Ensure there is a thumb drive in the USB A port of your writer and press Copy. The writer will automatically copy the selected files to the thumb drive then return to the Opening menu when the copy is complete.