Change Date/Time on the Luminex II, Luminex, and Diamante
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
While you may never need to change the time on your Stenograph writer, it may be necessary if you travel to a different time zone or during Daylight Savings Time.
To change the date and time, do the following steps:
- Be at the Opening Menu. If you have a job open, press End to close the file.
- Press Setup, then Time.
- Press the Next button to move the carrot (^) to the unit you want to change.
- Press the plus sign (+) to increase or minus sign (-) to decrease the date/time.
- Repeat Steps 3 and 4 for each unit of date/time.
- Press Accept to save the changes.
- To return to the Opening Menu press Quit, More, then Quit.